Misused, overloaded, damaged, or improperly maintained electrical equipment are common causes of both workplace and domestic fires. In the workplace or at home it is important to avoid overloading circuits, fuses or outlets. Replace cords and wires that are frayed or worn and do not leave cords coiled up when plugged in. Only use extension cords for temporary power for equipment in use at the moment.
At the workplace, don’t let heating equipment or machinery run overnight if unattended. Keep machines and motors clear of dust and grease and bearings lubricated.
The experts at Good Electric LTD can insure your electrical equipment is properly installed and working safely. An electrical inspection is important for the safety of your home or work space, offering peace of mind by ensuring the safe operation of electrical components. We’ll make sure you have good ground connections, identify common electric mistakes, point out outdated wiring, and help you save energy to reduce costs.